Ask.Video
Forums
This thread relates to...
iMovie 101 - iMovie In Depth
iMovie 101 - iMovie In Depth
by: Vanacoro
More Info
  • Student487735
    Can you convert mp4 files created on Windows to be compatible with iMovies on your phone?
    I've created an e-learning course on my windows laptop. I would like to convert them so I can use them for projects in iMovie. Can this be done?
  • Joe A
    Re: Can you convert mp4 files created on Windows to be compatible with iMovies on your phone?
    As far as I can tell, iMovie supports MP4 files in the H.264 format [among others], so it seems like it should be doable. Since that format is common, you may be able to just import your files without needing to convert them -- worst-case, there should be plenty of video format conversion programs/apps that could handle any conversion needed. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209029#supported_formats I've also attached a link to a basic iMovie course to this thread -- there's a section on importing, maybe there'll be something of use in there, or maybe an iMovie user [I'm really an audio guy] will chime in..
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: