Ask.Video
Forums
  • steveH
    My Own Forum!
    Thanks to all of you for making the launch my TNT series a big success! I'll be busy creating video tutorials inspired by your ongoing input. Let's make this forum a real community where all us help and inspire eachother. And, if you've got a hot new tip...post it!! So, here we go......!!
  • heimi
    Re: My Own Forum!
    Steve, will you copy or link all our whishes from the "Logic Pro & Logic Express Forum"-thread to this forum? there are a lot of good inputs. btw...it's June 7th, 2007 int Switzerland. ;-) ...ups somebody is knocking at the door, maybe it's igor...
  • steveH
    [quote:13535]Steve, will you copy or link all our whishes from the "Logic Pro & Logic Express Forum"-thread to this forum? there are a lot of good inputs. btw...it's June 7th, 2007 int Switzerland. ;-) ...ups somebody is knocking at the door, maybe it's igor...[/quote] Thanks Heimi... they are now copied over... see below: http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/tips-n-tricks&id=2360
  • macnando
    Congratulations, Steve! Excellent start with your TNT tutorials! I've seen already and I have one question: Is there any profit for the system performance creating layered instruments? Thanks!
  • steveH
    [quote:2985] Is there any profit for the system performance creating layered instruments? [/quote] Nothing to write home to Igor about! No savings to speak of...
  • heimi
    Steve,...where are all this downloaded tutorials stored on the HD?
  • steveH
    [quote:13535]Steve,...where are all this downloaded tutorials stored on the HD? [/quote] There in the same place where all MPV tuts are.. which I beleive is any drive yu wanrt as long as you have the NED!
  • Martin
    Actually, they all go into the Documents > NED folder ... but, you can move them to another hard drive and place aliases into the NED folder. Where' working on a way to store them wherever you'd like to ...
  • heimi
    Thanks Martin,...but on a Bill Gates System? ;-)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: