Ask.Video
Forums
  • steveH
    Tips and Tricks
    What "general" topics for Tips and Tricks would interest you the most?
  • macnando
    Re: Tips and Tricks
    Hi Steve, I would say any hidden commands tips and tricks. I got Logic Bundle plus Ultrabeat Unleashed and there are many of them well explaned in those tutorials. It will take me a lgood while to get them all in mind but the main thing is, I can always get back to you guys. Regards to Igor ;-D
  • heimi
    Hi Steve. Here are some ideas: Transform Window I think its a powerful tool, but how can I use it? Humanize, etc. event list: all the cool things in the event list like shift + alt to change all selected notes to the same value, are there other cool things? workflow something like: "take a look over Steves shoulder" how does a professional work with logic? score-editor how to create a leadsheet? how to add lyrics to a song? How can I create a reverse reverb? tips & tricks about routing VST-plugins inside Logic? AU-VST-converter, etc. what kind of logic files and where to find it on the mac (plug-ins, templates, settings, etc.) What exactly tells me the small CPU-window? Audio, Disk I/O Is Igor a good singer? Heimi
  • steveH
    Wow... thanks for the great ideas... I definitely add them to my to do list. Regarding Igor... when he sings he sounds a lot like Elvis underwater and extremely pitch shifted... other than that he's sounds great!
  • Fodejai
    Heimi pretty much nailed it! I would like to see some advanced environment tips an tricks, also some ways to optomize Logic for CPU efficiency. What else....um......mastering with Logic/Waveburner! Thanx Steve for letting us give input. I have all of the vids and I love em all.....i move arund logic like a semi-pro......I need to utilize key commands more which I DONT! I am thinking of taking you seminar, is ity posible to go into 301 instead of the intro course. Thanks, Craig
  • steveH
    What kind of enviroment stuff.. Midi? Oh, if you want to talk about the Logic courses contact me at steve@macaudiotrainers. Mastering is a big topic... a whole tutorial perhaps! Thanks for all your input... more please... Igor and I need to know what you want!
  • Fodejai
    Yes, advanced midi techniques in the environment, and other not so apparent stuff that you can accomplish in the environment! A mastering tutorial has my vote even before a tips and trix! See if igor is upto it LOL! Craig
  • heimi
    screenset examples some ideas for a perfect screenset organization How to transfer projects between foreign applications (cubase, logic, protools) Survival tricks important key-commands, Ctrl+Click on knobs, etc. how does Steve work with markers, colors, etc. why not some tips about acoustics, studio-planning, etc.
  • heimi
    Yes Craig. tutorial: mixing & mastering trainer: Martin Sitter tutorial: tips & tricks trainer: Steve Horelick ...and the sunshine is here!!!
  • Fodejai
    OK, Im trying to list some things! I have seen people build virtual interfaces for the hardware synths in the environment! (how to ) Tips for better workflow! More in depth look at Global Parameters! Basically the underbelly of logic, the not so apparent features, how to access them and how to best use em "The 'X" files of Logic Area 51 stuff! LOL IF POSSIBLE IPOD COMPATABLE! Craig
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: