Ask.Video
Forums
This thread relates to...
Logic Pro 312
Scoring to Picture Toolbox
by: davidearl
More Info
  • Minus 20
    Is there a MPV course outlining workflows and tips when using Final Cut Pro and Logic Pro X together for a video project?
    I have searched but been unable to find an MPV video on working with picture in Logic Pro X. All I could find was a 3 videos on time code synchronization. Does anyone know if there are any courses on working with LPX and FCPX on video projects. Also interested in courses that touch upon synchronization of music videos where the audio and visuals were recorded separately. Thanks in advance
  • Joe A
    Re: Is there a MPV course outlining workflows and tips when using Final Cut Pro and Logic Pro X together for a video project?
    There seem to be a couple of videos on Music/Scoring to Picture in Logic -- the one linked at the top of this thread is the most recent. I don't know if they specifically cover working with FCPX, but certainly worth a look.. https://www.macprovideo.com/course/logic-pro-312-scoring-to-picture-toolbox?afid=E470KLQ7r9 https://www.macprovideo.com/course/logic9203?afid=E470KLQ7r9 Of course, there are tons of FCPX videos as well..
  • BenB
    Re: Is there a MPV course outlining workflows and tips when using Final Cut Pro and Logic Pro X together for a video project?
    Export XML out of FCP, in the export dialog box, change Metadata View to Audio. Import XML into Logic Pro. Simple as that, mostly. Export from Logic via the File menu > Export > Export As Final Cut Pro XML. Beware this has always been a buggy process and falls apart with larger projects.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: