Forums
This thread relates to...
Premiere Pro CC 106
Exporting
by: kevinmcAuliffe
More Info
  • Student476780
    Export video is choppy and laggy
    Hi, please if you can help I'm having issues exporting my video. I'm working with an older version - CS4. When I try to export my project the result is laggy, some videos get stuck or jumpy, often in the same parts of the video. I have tried changing presets, resetting the software and my computer... I also tried to export small parts of the video each time... Worst of all is that this project has worked before and the preview inside premiere still works as well. I have moved some files a while back which may have caused some issues but again, this has all worked before and no longer does... I don't know what else to do!
  • Joe A
    Re: Export video is choppy and laggy
    Hi - Apparently this is a common problem, with many potential causes. I've linked the thread to a Premiere Pro video course on Exporting -- maybe there'll be something helpful in there, or perhaps another user/guru will weigh in with a suggestion.. I'm an audio guy myself, but off the top of my head.. - Maybe the disk where your video files reside, or the scratch disk, has filled up too much..? - Maybe there are things (effects, transitions?) that need to be rendered when you Export and that's causing a problem..? - You said you moved the files -- if you meant to a different disk, maybe that disk is too slow or too full..? - Maybe it's related to the particular codec you're using for the Export..? - Maybe it's not the Export itself, but the application you're using to play the Exported file is the problem..? Again, sorry I can't be more specific -- audio guy -- but just a few things to consider..
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: