Forums
This thread relates to...
Final Cut Pro 101
Absolute Beginner's Guide
by: iainanderson
More Info
  • Nishkam Bharti
    Play multiple videos on Single Screen but One by One
    Hi There, Looking around if someone has best practices for the following situation... - I have three videos 352*640 sizes. I want to place them adjacent to each other in a single screen of 1920*1080. They should appear together but play one after another. Checked a few videos on the net and YouTube but all address the situation of playing multiple videos simultaneously. Thanks in advance...
  • Nishkam Bharti
    Re: Play multiple videos on Single Screen but One by One
    This is in FCPX
  • Joe A
    Hi Nishkam - So you want to have a three-way split screen with all three videos showing, but while each one plays in turn the other two are visible but stationary? If that's the case then it sounds like after you trim/Crop the three clips and arrange them on the screen what you need to do is create Freeze Frames for each of the clips for when those clips are not currently playing.. I don't have Final Cut here to test this [I'm not really a FCPX guy], but here's a link to an Apple support page on creating Freeze Frames.. https://support.apple.com/guide/final-cut-pro/create-freeze-frames-verc6b56b42/mac and I'll also link this thread to a basic FCPX course—maybe one of our Final Cut gurus will see it and be able to offer some guidance..
  • Nishkam Bharti
    Hi Joe, That was an appropriate tutorial. It solved my problem. Thanks a lot.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: