Forums
This thread relates to...
Final Cut Pro 101
Absolute Beginner's Guide
by: iainanderson
More Info
  • Student491327
    Final Cut Pro 10.6
    Hi, I just bought a new iMac 24 with Final Cut Pro 10.6 already installed. I always made my movies with PC before. So as a beginner, I made a test for a short movie with few clips from my GoPro 10 in 4K. My question is how can I export my project to watch it on my TV Samsung 65’’ 4K without any loss of quality? I tried several times but I cannot resolve this. Do I need to put it on eternal hard drive? The software only offer in .mov. Someone can help me please ? Thank you so much !!!!! Eric
  • Joe A
    Re: Final Cut Pro 10.6
    Hi Eric - I've attached a Final Cut Pro course to this thread [click More Info at the top] -- the last few videos cover exporting, maybe there'll be something in there that will help. I'm not a FCP user myself (I'm an audio guy) but perhaps an experienced FCP user/guru will have some advice to offer.. Also, here's a link to another FCP course that goes over sharing/exporting.. https://macprovideo.com/course/final-cut-pro-x-106-media-roles-sharing?afid=E470KLQ7r9 Btw, I've moved this thread to the Final Cut Pro forum.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: