Forums
This thread relates to...
Final Cut Pro 107
Intro to Color Correction
by: iainanderson
More Info
  • Student490158
    Final cut pro color bug
    Hello friends! I've uploaded videos from iPhone 13 to the final cut and had overexposure. Some videos I've managed to fix it changing "Color Space Override" from "off" to "Rec. 2020". When I finished work with my clip, suddenly, one of the videos changed the color in front of my eyes, and I didn't do anything. http://joxi.ru/ZrJWdBDhQbLDWm. Then, two videos before also changed. The "Rec. 2020" settings still applied for them. I also tried to apply the HDR Tools effect, but it didn't help. I'm begging for your help. What can it be and why?
  • Joe A
    Re: Final cut pro color bug
    Hi - I've attached a Final Cut course on color correction to this thread -- maybe there'll be something useful in there. Of course you could try the usual troubleshooting steps like a hard shutdown/restart, or trying the same edit/processing in a fresh Project, to try to see if it's a procedural issue or some kind of Project corruption. I'm an audio guy myself (and not a FCP user), but perhaps a regular FCP user/guru will have some insight to offer..
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: