Ask.Video
Forums
  • Howler
    Screen Recording software?
    Just wondering if you legends at MPV could tell us what screen recording software you use for all the tutorials. I've had a look around. Need to record a specific area of the screen for a project with system audio (and external inputs as well ideally!), but also some full screen stuff. I've read some stuff about 10.6 being enabled for this but can't find it anywhere. Cheers, A.
  • Hisham
    Re: Screen Recording software?
    Hi Howler If you have Snow Leopard, the QuickTime player has this feature. Cheers Hisham
  • Howler
    Yeah, have tried that. I need to record a section of the screen only (i.e. one window, not the whole screen per quicktime X), and I'm sure there are a few right and wrong ways of compressing / editing that the tutorial guys would know about given whatever package they're using? Guys?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Howler, Different Trainers use different Screen Recording Software. Some of the most popular include Screenium, Screenflow, iShowU, etc. The new SL Quicktime recording feature does look pretty good too. Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: