Ask.Video
Forums
  • Jylefyy
    master mix in STP
    Hi, I have all the tracks lined up for this movie, but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong trying to get a master mix. Nothing's soloed or muted, but when I press record, nothing records. Can ya hep me? Thanks, Frank
  • Jylefyy
    Re: master mix in STP
    That is, I don't know how to do a Master Mix. And I can't find an explanation. It's one of those things considered "self-explanatory", maybe.
  • Jylefyy
    Let's see, I moved from preserve to encode, and that gave me the option to use H264, which I saw had been the compression used in the .mov file sent to me for music. So now it says it will take 6 hours, so that sounds right for 90 minutes, right? I just pray when we get there that the audio will be included... F. I never did find any master mix, so I just went to Export..
  • Jylefyy
    Well, I thought I had it on the run, but after 9 hours it failed. IS there such a thing as a master mix that you need before you export, or do you just stick your video in the Compressor box, select QT H.264 and a destination, and leave the tracks automated to be compressed with the video? I don't get it. thanks, Frank
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: