Ask.Video
Forums
  • Jylefyy
    lost my video
    Hi Rounik and co., Today while working in STP I lost my video and can't seem to get it back. I even trashed the one in the track and re-inserted. I rebooted a couple of times. How can I get that back? thanks, Frank
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: lost my video
    Hi Frank, How did you originally import the video into STP? Thanks Rounik
  • Jylefyy
    Hi Rounik, I think I just dragged it in...it was working for days, and then I may have inadvertently clicked it off, red button top left of the screen. At any rate, I couldn't see it anywhere, so I had the video file on the desktop, and dragged it in again. But this time it hasn't worked. The video seems to be in the track, but doesn't play. Frank
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Frank, Do you mean you tore the "Video" tab off and closed it using the button in the top left of the window? If so, press Command-1 or choose: Window > Tabs > Video Then if you want to position it with the Project tab in the top left pane drag the video tab next to the Project tab and release your mouse. Hope that helps R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: