Forums
This thread relates to...
Maschine + 101
Maschine+ Beginner's Guide
by: mattcellitti
More Info
  • Kobaxyo
    Maschine with Komplete Kontrol
    It's really nice that NI gives you a version of Maschine (2.12.1) along with the Komplete Kontrol keyboards. The only issue is a lack of educational material tailored to using the software with that controller. I find myself repeatedly going through the lessons here picking and choosing, making decisions about what applies and what doesn't. A web search for articles and videos isn't very revealing either. I know my learning style is way too plodding with software since I have to always fit things into a context and I have to practice while I'm watching (I suck at applying compartmentalized data), but this makes it harder to grasp basics. NI could help things by putting a specific guide or cheat sheet in the manual for it. I'm not sure if technical writers are people or bad AI. I don't think it requires another course, but maybe an addendum chapter or two using just the keyboard might be helpful. Maybe someone else has these troubles too and really wants to get the most out of the package and pull less of their hair out.
  • Joe A
    Re: Maschine with Komplete Kontrol
    Did you check out the most recent Maschine courses here on MPV? The latest one is attached above, but there are several others as well. If you have a specific area you're interested in, you could post to the "Suggested Training" subforum here.. https://www.macprovideo.com/forums/general/suggested-training?afid=E470KLQ7r9
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: