Ask.Video
Forums
  • dynamicalan
    TNT
    Steve, I was wondering sense it's February and the subscription ends in June and it should last a year sense it's a one year subscription will it keep going? Thanks, Alan
  • steveH
    Re: TNT
    I'd consider it if there was sufficient interest!
  • dynamicalan
    I hope so. I know I am. From the post I see interest from others. Thanks Steve, Alan
  • steveH
    The subscription runs from June '07 through the end of May '08. All new subscribers get all the past months' videos as if they were subscribed from June. I'd like to continue the TNTs through '09. IIt would mean another year's subscription fee. I would love to create and share another year's worth of tips with everybody!
  • Bj
    [quote:4039]The subscription runs from June '07 through the end of May '08. I'd like to continue the TNTs through '09. IIt would mean another year's subscription fee. I would love to create and share another year's worth of tips with everybody![/quote] Hi Steve, I too would love you to continue creating and sharing your tips... They have enable me to do so much more with my music, as well as giving me a fuller understanding and appreciation of Logic. Thank You :) Bj
  • dynamicalan
    Steve, that would be great but my subscription just started so it would go through February 2009 but if it ended in June of 2008 then I would only get 4 months for the price of 12 but I am glad we get the past months for free. From first view it seems to be a little more than the ones for free to try before you buy but over all it helps. I admit I did expect more. I am curious if my computer downloaded everything but I think it did. Thanks, Alan
  • dynamicalan
    Steve, is that another subscription fee after June of 08 or at the end of the 12 months? Thanks, Alan
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: