Ask.Video
Forums
  • Paul Bissell
    Logic X Score - Peter and the Cricket
    Peter, Thank you for your tutorial. Great examples, great flow and presentation. I think that when the cricket entered your studio, you might have jumped over something however as I can't find it in your tutorial. The UP ARROW with the tool tip of "Leave Folder" - I think it used to be called Level Up or something. It used to let me see the "score" versus the single part/region/track in the "embedded" score window. Now....I get confused. I have just two tracks with one region each - a melody (MEL) and a accompaniment (ACC). When I open the MEL in the embedded score window, I show the MEL (in linear, wrapped, or page). The same goes for the ACC. But when I am in the embedded score window looking at MEL and I click the up arrow "leave Folder" to look at both parts (the full score) in linear.wrapped, etc - it just switches me to the ACC track/region. The MEL goes away completely. If I show the ACC (by clicking its region in the arrange window) and click the up arrow "leave folder" icon, nothing happens. It is like I am already there. If I loop the region of ACC, then clicking the up arrow will show me all the loops as notation, but no MEL track/region. How do I show all the tracks/regions in the embedded score window these days? It works as a separate score window (either torn off or cmd-5) but not embedded. I like embedded! So - back to the crickets...I think you were about to talk about this 'level' or 'folder' thing with the cricket started chirping as you just made your screen go from score to single part - "I'm going to restrict my view to show only the Oboe part for now..." and then Mr Cricket! ha ha ha How do I flip back and forth between a single part and the score? Thanks! Paul
  • Paul Bissell
    Re: Logic X Score - Peter and the Cricket
    Here is a video showing what I am describing. [url]http://www.gofishmusic.com/MElandACC.mp4[/url]
  • ame
    Re: Logic X Score - Peter and the Cricket
    this was actually helpful i never thought it could be like that all over.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: