Ask.Video
Forums
  • Doowop
    iPad Controllers
    Does anyone have a recommendation for the best app or program to use as an IPad controller for Logic? I found a good looking screen set in a magazine but can't remember which one.
  • BenB
    Re: iPad Controllers
    Look at the AC-7 Core HD. It is about the best on the market. Saitara Software also makes other versions, plus a really nice iPad MIDI wireless keyboard. [url]https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ac-7-core-hd/id586159945?mt=8[/url]
  • Doowop
    Thanks. At a quick glance it looks good. Any thoughts on the lpTouch?
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Re: Re: iPad Controllers
    the AC-7 Core HD is a great iPad controller for Logic. There are quite a few iPad controller on the market. IpTouch also looks very nice. I'm a fan of TouchOSC ([url]http://hexler.net/software/touchosc[/url]) It has a different look to it, and its very customizable. There's a bunch of templates for the different DAWs (Logic, Ableton, ProTools, Reaper etc...) You can also control your plugin parameters with TouchOSC.
  • Neodustin
    Like 6 and Native Instruments have been putting out some great iOS friendly controllers. Even Apogee has jumped on the bandwagon.
  • SomeSamurai
    TouchOSC is a very good, cheap option. V-Control Pro is the most expensive, but a pretty good WYSIWYG option. There are some Lemur templates to control Logic synths which I absolutely adore.
  • Pemberton
    Been using ipTouch for a couple of week now. Pretty darn useful, even for a newb like moi. Quick hook up with my MBP and plenty of straight ahead control surfaces with a more than a modicum of customizability. I love the EQ function and fine tuning capabilities that gives. I know there's much more here to discover.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: