Ask.Video
Forums
  • thesello
    Apple Loops Locations
    Hello, I am wondering if there is any way I can move my loops on my external hard drive with Logic still being able to recognize and index them. I am thinking about saving space on my MacHD and move all the audio material (including apple loops) to my external. Thank you, C. Mac OSX 10.6.5 Logic 9.1.0
  • Peter Schwartz
    Re: Apple Loops Locations
    Not sure if you can move them, but do you have a lot of audio stuff on your internal drive (like Logic projects)? If so, maybe moving it off to an external would give you the free space you need?
  • Bj
    Hi C, It's entirely up to you... But I find it best to leave All Applications and Libraries on the Internal Drive where the OS Can and Expects to find them... This Link may be of Interest and Value to you if you are running out of Space on your Internal Drive: http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/logic-pro-express&id=29175&sid=#29199 Cheers, Bj : )
  • thesello
    Thank you Bj, your tips have being helpful and I still have space on my internal for the libraries. I was just curious about some extra knowledge. Your link was also helpful to get some organization tips. Best, C.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: