Ask.Video
Forums
  • Student463681
    Pricing on Tonal Balance Loyalty Offer
    The page seems to be saying $699 for only $199, and I believe it include Ozone 9 Advanced, but at the bottom of the page the price show $349. Just wondering if anyone knows if the $199 bundle actuatlly include Ozone 9 Advanced. If so, it a great deal as it is on sale by it self today for $249. https://www.izotope.com/en/products/tonal-balance-bundle/what-s-included.html Any help much appreciated.
  • Joe A
    Re: Pricing on Tonal Balance Loyalty Offer
    Hmm, I don't see any reference to a $199 bundle on the page you linked to (?), just a price of $349 for the Tonal Balance Control bundle (apparently down from $699), which does seem to include Ozone Advanced.. The only place I saw a $199 price was on another page, apparently for just Tonal Balance Control itself (not a bundle)..
  • Student463681
    Hi Joe, Thanks for replying. Their pricing is rather strange and vague. The $199 is under my account in the Loyalty offers. Here's a link, but I don't know if you'll be able to get into it. https://www.izotope.com/en/account/upgrades I have a message into their support, but I am pretty sure it does include Ozone 9 Advance. I might just go ahead and order it tonight, but if it doesn't their return policy is no returns on downloads. i'll let you know if and when I find out. Frank
  • Joe A
    Hi Frank - Ah, I see, the "Loyalty Offers" only show up if you're logged into your iZotope account. It does seem like the $199 limited-time offer includes Ozone 9 Advanced -- if you click on the "Learn More" link it takes you to that same page with the $349 price, which clearly shows Ozone 9 Advanced as one of the bundled items. Probably still a good idea to make certain, though, if it is a no-return policy..
  • Student463681
    I agree, I am one click away from purchasing Hopefully tomorrow they will contact met..
  • Student463681
    I got a couple of responses from a Cakewalk Forum that agree that it looks like it is included, but no word from the company yet. It seems it does include Ozone 9 Advanced so I went to complete my order, but lost the extra 5% they were giving me last night. I know it's only 5%, but I'll wait to see if they throw another offer at me. Maybe there are coupons out there somewhere I can look for too. I'll let you know how I make out. Thanks for the correspondence Frank.
  • Student463681
    Still no word from Isotope. Amazing how these companies take their good old time. I sent another request, still no word. Also, would like to get that extra 5%. I miss the good old days when you could pick up the phone and speak with a representative.
  • Joe A
    Hi Frank - I still pick up the phone when I want to (try to) get a quick answer, but I guess at the moment that's probably far less likely to be the most effective way to get through.. :-)
  • Student463681
    I would gladly call them if I could find their phone number. I really miss the old days when you could just pick up the phone and talk to a salesperson. I'm old school I guess. It amazes me how these companies just what you to purchase, and don't want to deal with you at a personal level whatsoever. It's that way in all businesses these days.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: