This thread has been flagged as solved.
This thread relates to...
Cubase 10 103
Audio Recording and Editing
by: matthewhepworth
More Info
  • maybethewind
    volume
    I get no volume when using the scrub/play tool; and also\none when using media bay preview.
  • Joe A
    Re: volume
    Hi Tyjapee - I don't have Cubase installed here so I can't be too specific, but AFAICT here are a couple things to check out.. - In the Preferences, check the Scrub Volume, and maybe try turning off the "Use High Quality Scrub Mode" option (if it's on)..? - Check the Control Room output, and if it's set to Monitor, try Master Out instead..? Hopefully Matt or another Cubase maven will chime in with a suggestion/solution.. :-)
  • maybethewind
    GoodDay JOE A: Thanks very much for your reply. I had tried your first suggestion to noavail but with the second one I ended up just disabling the control room and now have sound for the scrub/play tool. And also on the preview in media bay. So great ! Thanks again. I suppose at some point I may have to reenable the control if I need to use it and find how to use it without muting the tool but for now i'm moving forward . Thanks for the suggestion Jim
  • Joe A
    Hi Jim - Great, I'm glad that worked! :-) Now that you know where the issue is, I'm sure you'll be able to get it to work even with the Control Room enabled if you decide you do need that feature in future..
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become an Ask.Video Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: